Thanksgiving! Family Invasion! Turkey! Cranberries! And classic science fiction film!
For today’s blog I found a YouTube video since all parties involved—I feel sure—are busy with the holidays. Not much time for reading lengthy blogs or researching. (Overseas readers, I apologize. I know you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving.)
In Blog post #64, we talked about the similarity between the sounds emitted from Comet 67P and the sound made by the extraterrestrail alien in the 1987 classic science fiction movie, The Predator.
While surfing YouTubes, I found this video which was released in memory of Kevin Peter Hall (1955-1991). Hall portrayed the Predator. He died from aids related pneumonia contracted from a blood transfusion. He was only thirty-five years old—such a short life for such a talented man. I found the discussions on his Predator wardrobe/make-up and his personality fascinating. I hope you do also.
Designed by Ninja Ghost
To prove I love hearing from you, for those who share a comment, your name will be placed into THE MAGIC JAR. If you comment and link back to my blog from your blog, your name will be placed in the magic jar twice. On December 29, 2014, my alien friend ( or ghost) (or Walk-In) (or whoever is hanging around at the time) will reach into the jar and pull forth a name. That person can claim one of the following:
1. A Wyso/Danny ring handcrafted by my Native American friend, Neal Paquin of Santa Fe, NM, especially designed for my first novella, Wyso and the Other Creepy Kids on Gerard Street. (Picture below.) Sizes for children, women, and men. (Best choice. Simple. Elegant. One of a kind design.)
2. A $20 gift certificate to Amazon via email.
3. My opinion of the first twenty pages of your novel or novella. (Not that my opinion is worth anything, but it is someone else’s opinion. Something I look for every chance I get. Just thought you might be looking also.)
- Part 6: Ancient Astronauts and Religion — How Human Are the Gods? - July 14, 2020
- Part 5: Ancient Astronauts and Religion — What Are We? - July 14, 2020
- Part 3: Ancient Astronauts and Religion — Moses Was a Polytheist. - June 30, 2020