In my last blog, I attempted to define and identify the phenomenon known as Starseeds. I also wrote I’d present a list of the characteristics of a Starseed in my next blog. So you could decide if you might be one. I planned to release that list in a blog the very next week, but as life too often does, a curveball sliced through my writing goals.
My husband, an avid skier, searches several weather forecasts each day to find the perfect skiing conditions at Wolf Creek Ski Mountain. The day I posted my last blog, a friend, with whom he was skiing, called to tell me he’d been in an accident. After three trips to three different emergency rooms—one involving an emergency starflight from Pagosa Springs to the Colorado Springs’s trauma center—he is okay. He is now capable of doing things for himself, which was not the case a week ago.
Hence, our investigation into Starseeds continues. As I said in my last blog, for the next several posts, I will be revising and updating some of my more popular, older blog posts.
Starseeds vs Earthlings
Have you ever asked yourself why you feel lonely even though you have people in your life who are close to you and who care? You ever wonder why you don’t seem to belong to the family in which you were born? Have you ever asked: “Is everyone but me an alien?”
These questions have haunted me since a child. And still do.
If you have ever asked these same questions, possibly you are something different—special—and everyone else is an Earthling. Maybe you live on Earth, but are not of this World. Perhaps you are a Starseed.
List of Starseed Characteristics
- Have an intense sense of loneliness.
- Feel as if they don’t belong in their Earth family.
- Have a fascination with the stars.
- Feel as though their home is out there, but can’t remember where. So they search.
- Begin to question the ways of Earth at an early age.
- May be considered the black sheep of their family.
- Are drawn to metaphysics and seek answers as to why they feel so alone.
- Don’t seem to fit-in with earthly values.
- Have an adversarial relationship with a parent.
- Have lower than normal body temperature and an inability to handle heat.
Other Less Common Traits of Starseeds
- They feel drawn to do grid and vortex work.
- Their blood work shows abnormal ANA and the doctors have no explanation.
- They have acute hearing and smell.
- Are sensitive to loudness of all sorts: people, music, theaters, television, traffic, barking dogs.
- Experience the need to get away from what Earthlings term “normal” people.
- Feel the need to be alone or seek others like them.
- Are empathic.
- Have a desire to heal others.
- Question formal religion but know there is a greater power—a Creator.
- Experience a deep connection to animals.
- They find artificial overhead lighting harsh and intolerable.
- Have an aversion to violence, fighting, and war. And feel strongly there is always a better path than war and harming others.
- If a Starseed and his/her mother is a Starseeds, she will resemble her mother facially, but have the body of her father. If his father is from off planet, then he will have his facial features and his mother’s body. Offworlders’s physical features show up in the faces of their offspring, who are also Starseeds.
Additional Starseed Characteristics
- Growing up they had imaginary friends.
- Are often accused of living in a dream world.
- Display an uncanny storehouse of knowledge, insight, and intuition others do not.
- Feel as if they have lived before, and may have experienced out-of-body or near-death experiences.
- Experience paranormal activity and/or possess psychic abilities.
Are You a Starseed?
After my first Starseed blog, several of my readers emailed me and asked me if I considered myself a Starseed. Though I identify with many of the characteristics of Starseeds, my bond to Earth is strong. My soul seems to have been planted among the seeds of Earth rather than outer space.
But what about you? Do you feel your energies are linked to Earth or to distant stars and planets?
However, in my opinion, the above is an unfair question. If you are a Starseed, I don’t think you would broadcast it, instead I think you would live your life quietly. And the way you live your life would lead to your discovery. That is, if others are paying attention.
You would be quick to help Earthlings and quick to resolve disputes by peaceful means. You would never expect something in return for the guidance, information, or healing you offer. Everything you did would be to help mankind and Earth often to the point of neglecting your own needs.
(In my January 31, 2020 blog post. I describe two individuals I’ve encountered and believe to be Starseeds.)
Starseeds exist on Earth but are not of the Earth. Even as children they intuitively know there is so much more to the World, to the Universe, to all of life than they are being taught. They love the Earth and its inhabitants and wish no harm to anyone. They want only to guide and offer their positive energy to humankind.
I’ve been criticized for believing in Starseeds. But then again, I’ve been criticized for many of my beliefs. Are Starseeds just New Age poopoo, as some suggest? Or is there something to it? I’d love to hear your opinion.
- Does Life Exist On Other Planets? - May 21, 2020
- Australian Telescope Captures Alien Cosmic Radio Bursts - May 21, 2020
- UFO Researcher, Tom Carey, Claims Proof Of Roswell Cover Up - May 14, 2020